Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's the MOST Wonderful Day of the Year! {1st Day of School}

YaaaaaHoooooo!  This week marked the return of the kids to school.  Technically, it was the beginning of Dustin's 2nd week of his freshman year in college and Dylan started 8th grade at his middle school.  He's the big man on campus now and Dustin is back at the bottom of the totem pole.  Funny how things change.  As for Dani, she began her very first week at pre-school.  She was soooo excited to begin and I am soooo excited to have 11 whole hours a week to myself.  She had a great first day and there were no tears from either her or me!  Below are a couple of pics of the kids on their first day.  Sorry, I don't have one of Dustin on his first day of college (don't think he would have let me take a picture!) so I posted a couple from our trip back getting his dorm set-up.




Dani bringing Yellow Roses to the Teachers in her Yellow Room

Power Breakfast

Dylan 1st Day of 8th Grade (2012)


Dustin's Nirvana!

Dorm Shopping with Mom - A 2 cart Target trip, my Nirvana!

1 comment:

  1. Leather is hot hot hot this fall, and I couldn’t be happier. I have already added two Black Fur Leather Trench Coat to my wardrobe this season, and i

    am looking for a leather jacket in http://www.cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete