Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Couple that Diets Together, Stays Together

Today is mine and Chris' 19th wedding anniversary.   While the modern gift theme associated with the nineteenth wedding anniversary is bronze, Chris and I decided we would go completely out of the box and forego any gifts for each other (we did just celebrate our B-days after all) and instead . . . . .  drum roll please . . .go on a diet together.  Woo Hoo! We're party animals aren't we?  We both have a few extra pounds we would like to shed and want to recommit to more healthy eating habits, so we are giving each other the gift of health.  Wow that sounded cheesy even to me.


In all seriousness, I can't believe it has been 19 years.  As I have said in previous posts, it seems like just yesterday.  I'm so honored to have Chris as my husband, best friend and father to our kids.  He is calm when I am anxious, strong when I am weak, and still so damn sexy!  I don't know what I would do without him and I look forward to many more years together.  Love you Babe!

T


No comments:

Post a Comment