Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart, But in it. I can't believe it has been 1 year since Chris and I traveled to China and our daughter was finally placed in our arms. It seems like she has been a part of our family forever and the years of agonizing over when we would receive our referral a distant memory. Dani has brought more joy to our family than Chris and I ever imagined. While the jump from 2 kids to 3 was admittedly a tough one, we wouldn't change a thing. As a younger mom, I constantly strived for balance. This past year however; I learned that life, kids, work and marriage are too messy and ever changing to have perfect balance. I am now the official Family Manager of Chaos and have learned to embrace that. I focus on the good things in our lives, of which there is so much to be thankful for. Everything happens in waves; even the bad days roll in and go away. What I value most is that LOVE defines my family. It’s the one thing that we can count on and that keeps all of us close. I recently read a quote that stuck in my head and made me think of my family. “Life is not a fairytale, it is a reality show". So as our first year as a family of five comes to an end, I can't wait for future episodes. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany: Tears came to me as I read your blog!
    You are a beautiful person inside and out; and
    a credit to your parents...a wonderful wife and mother! It is becuz of your "I can & I will"attitude that keeps you going. What a gem you are; and what a wonderful loving family you Bagalini's are! Love you all! Appreciate and look fwd to ALL your blogs!xoxo Aunty Hz

    ReplyDelete