Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ya Ya!

Hello there, I was planning on my next post being an update on Dylan’s first 5-day fishing trip with Jim (aka his Grandpa) however; I just could not resist posting these pictures of Dani and her new hair-dos as well as a hysterical video (sorry, video has disappeared, I'll try to re-post). Dani’s daycare provider has also turned out to be her personal hair stylist and is the person responsible for the super cute do-s. I think she looks like a Chinese Cupie doll, don’t you? As for the video, before I shoved the video camera in Dani’s face, she was eating lunch and then all of a sudden started yelling (in a very un-ladylike manner) for Ya Ya. Ya Ya is her word for Da Da as she is still working on enunciating her consonants. Anyway, I started laughing when she would yell for Ya Ya and then pause and wait for him to magically appear (he was at work). Once Dani picked up that she was the source of my laughter, it was on and she proceeded to yell louder! She also thought I would get a laugh out of her picking her nose which she does as the grand finale to this short but funny video. Be sure to check back this weekend for an update on Dylan's long range fishing trip and pictures of his and Jim's fish.

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of your fans who so look forward for your blogs! Can't wait for Dylan's venture w/ his handsome g'pa. You guys are all water babies..I remember Jim's love for water sports.Those were the days.
    Dani just tells us w/ her smiles how she is enjoying herself w/ her big bros! Wonderful heartwarming pics. Thanks so much! Aunty Hz

    ReplyDelete